Monday, October 16, 2017

In the car, I just can't wait.. To pick you up for our very first date...

There are some rules I follow for a first date. One is a big one for me.. That would be NO kissing. Yes, I will hug you upon meeting, please don't at any time during the night try to shove your tongue down my throat. Other girls you have dated may have molested your face, but I am not into that. If it is the end of the night, and the date has gone well on both parts and it's agreed that you both had a stellar time, then one little cheek kiss is understandable. 

I used to have a roommate who would take home every guy she met. I never quite understood that. We would be out, I would be talking to a guy, and she would take him home. I guess for some girls, the guys really do have them at hello. I want to know what you guys really thing of girls who are a little more open on first dates. What do you think of girls like me who don't kiss, or show affection quickly? For me, I don't want to waste my time. Plus, if I don't actually like you, I don't want to send any mixed signals.


3 comments:

  1. I’ve followed you on Instagram for several years and this is the first time I’ve read any of your blogs! I have to say that I’m very happy to know that you’re not one of the “easy” types!! Too many ladies give in and most men want them to. Glad to see that there is still values left in the world today! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree!!!! If it’s right, it’ll be right the next time too. No need to rush

    ReplyDelete
  3. We made out on the first night

    ReplyDelete