Thursday, June 30, 2016

As Days Go By

Sometimes the days seem so long and others so short. Sometimes yesterday feels like such a distant memory and the past doesn't seem real. It seems like only a figment of my imagination. A story my mind made up. Yet, the scars prove the reality of the torture and torment. The dreams cause me to relive, everything I've endured. Dreams that seems so real, that I cannot wake from. A grip so hard it feels so real. Such a reality, I wonder how I have survived this long. Not a day goes by that a memory doesn't materialize. A sadness overcomes and I feel useless and tired. Worn down and overwhelmed. Some days, ending it, seems so easy. It seems like a reasonable answer. I once heard that if you end your life before its time, you are reborn into the same life until you live it correctly. I think, that's what kept me
Here so long. What's kept my feet on the ground. What has kept me from learning to fly. I feel as life should be easier. The days should be easier. Yet, it's not. It's weird how easy it is to forget someone's face who you knew your entire life once they've passed. However, you cannot forget the pain you've been in. 

3 comments:

  1. Finding hope for the future helps the past lose it's grip on you. You are such a bright light that you energize anyone around you even through your darkness, so I know you have the strength to get to the other side of this. You're a beautiful person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Find single men looking for serious relationship in Brazil with amorconfiavel.com now. Meet international singles and get best Single .

    ReplyDelete